what's up with the name of the blog
Good question. What is up with the name of the blog? Well, one of the tiltles that Kim Jong Il was supposedly given by 'prominent world leaders from 160 nations across the world' was "Master of the Computer Who Surprised the World".
I don't fancy myself a Kim Jong Il, but I do like to think of myself as Master of the Computer and I certainly hope to Surprise the World.
Other names that I decided not to use:
I don't fancy myself a Kim Jong Il, but I do like to think of myself as Master of the Computer and I certainly hope to Surprise the World.
Other names that I decided not to use:
- Man with Encyclopedic Knowledge
- Master of Literature, Arts and Architecture
- World's Best Ideal Leader with Versatile Talents
- Greatest Man Who Ever Lived
As you can see, the choice was difficult, but I like who I've become.
<< Home